A holistic massage treatment will re-energise and balance the body. The use of massage oil and a variety of different strokes, from gentle effleurage to invigorating petrissage, will reduce muscle pain, ease stiff joints and reduce stress, relaxing the body and mind.
- Relaxes tight muscles
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Relieves stiff joints and increases flexibility
- Encourages blood flow around the body
- Can improve the skin and reduce cellulite
Hot Stone Massage
Evidence of stone massage dates back over 3000 years. Ancient civilisations believed that hot stones were beneficial for cleansing the body, relaxing the heart, grounding the soul and soothing the mind. The treatment originates in ancient India and China and more recently has been associated with Native Americans.
Hot stone massage uses smooth basaltic (volcanic) rocks to perform a body massage, creating a deeply relaxing and healing treatment. The heat of the stones penetrates deeper into the muscle layers, allowing the muscles to relax four to five times quicker than standard massage.
- Increases circulation and lymphatic drainage
- Reduces muscular tension
- Improves blood flow to surrounding tissues
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Produces deep relaxation
Indian Head Massage
A clothed seated chair massage of the face, head, neck and shoulders. Different pressure can be applied for either a calming or stimulating treatment according to your needs.
- Improvement in sleep patterns
- Can help to alleviate symptoms of headaches & migraines
- Reduction in stress levels
- Increased energy levels
- Relaxes the body and improves mental concentration
- Helps to alleviate insomnia
- Helps to promote a deep and lasting sense of peace
Natural Facelift Massage
A combination of advanced massage techniques are used including Japanese facelifting methods as well as Tapotement, Champissage, Friction, Effleurage, Percussion, Petrissage & Vibration.
The treatment can slow down the ageing process and achieve younger-looking and healthier skin
The treatment includes a cleanse and revitalizing scalp massasge
A course of 4-6 is recommended for prolonged benefits but a difference can be seen and felt after 1 treatment
- Tightens and tones the skin of the face and the neck
- Improves blood flow into the muscle tissue, bringing extra oxygen and nutrients and aids the removal of waste products
- Reduces puffiness & breaks down localized fatty deposits
- Enhances skin condition. Regular treatment may help to preserve youthful skin and soften wrinkles or fine lines
- Reduces sinus congestion
- Loosens scar tissue
Revive & Recharge
Experience the delights of a spa experience without having to leave the comfort of your home. Invite some of your friends over (minimum four, maximum seven) and I will create bespoke treatments to suit your needs. Choose from Reflexology (foot or face), Massage, Indian Head Massage or a Facial.
Perfect for an afternoon or evening ladies get together, Hen Party or Baby Shower. You get all the benefits of a spa retreat without the huge expense.